Family Lawyers Finding Effective Resolutions
At Luisa White Law, LLC, we understand that family law matters like a divorce or custody dispute can be emotionally exhausting and extremely stressful. Our team believes that a compassionate yet professional approach to family law issues is the most effective path toward resolution. We serve clients in Tippecanoe County and the surrounding community. We also offer bilingual services in Spanish.
Helping You With All Your Family Law Needs
We have extensive legal experience and can help you with a wide range of matters that fall under the realm of family law. We provide legal services and advice for the following:
- Divorce (with or without children)
- Child custody matters and disputes
- Obtaining child support
- Establishing parenting time schedules
- Assisting with visitation disputes
- Facilitating adoptions
- Creating guardianships for both minors and adults
- Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Proving paternity
Indiana often encourages people to pursue alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation before a case proceeds to trial. Our lawyers have extensive training and experience with mediation and can help you with every step of your family law case if it goes to court.
Experience With Special Cases Involving Children
When children under the age of 18 are allegedly neglected, abused or not getting the help they need, the Department of Child Services (DCS) can file a CHINS (Children in Need of Services) petition. At Luisa White Law, we can help with representation in a CHINS legal proceeding involving:
- Representing a parent (or parents)
- Appearing on behalf of a child
- Terminating parental rights
- Appealing a CHINS ruling
- Representing foster parents or grandparents
In family court, the judge will sometimes appoint a guardian ad litem (GAL). We provide guardian ad litem services that include:
- Representing the child’s interests in custody disputes or divorce cases
- Conducting independent investigations on behalf of the court
- Providing recommendations to the court on how to best protect the child’s interests
Special family law cases involving children require attorneys with experience. We handle all matters diligently with compassion and empathy while maintaining a professional strategy.
Let Us Help You With Your Family Law Case
We know that each and every case is unique. If you are considering a divorce, require assistance with obtaining child support or need advice on a legal matter involving children, we can help. We also speak Spanish and can fluently assist Hispanic clients. Call us today at 765-239-5695 or send us an email us to schedule your initial consultation.